San Diego, CA
Meallogix is the leading meal prep software and is growing rapidly to support our global customer base. We have some fun and exciting problems to solve, and we’re looking for a Full-stack Engineer who can jump right in and make an immediate impact. Work is pretty varied here. One day you might be working hard to convert/refactor portions of our legacy codebase from .NET to Ruby or Python. The next you may be implementing major UI/UX improvements to our product via collaboration with our product team.
- Work directly with product managers, designers and developers to refine and ship features to a rapidly growing client base
- Proactively optimize client (and often server code) to ensure testability, stability and high performance with speed in mind.
- Adapt and iterate quickly based on user feedback and product metrics.
- Feature planning, scoping, and delivery
- Code review
- Bug resolution
- Software architecture
- Exception and log monitoring, and problem resolution
- Continuous product & process remediation / improvement
- Software/tooling management
- Infrastructure and operations management
Required Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of experience as a professional software engineer
- Front-end experience – HTML, CSS, JS (nodeJS is a plus), and minimum of 2 years experience with modern frameworks such as React, Angular, Vue, or NextJS
- Back-end experience – ASP .NET
- Experience with RestAPI and API design/versioning
- Strong database architecture knowledge, SQL skills, and experience with AWS
- Proven product delivery track record
- Proven product and process improvement track record
- Ability to communicate, collaborate, and plan with all members of the team
- Ability to plan and scope large features
- Great design intuition and user empathy.
- Passion for UI fluidity and performance.
- Ability to readily learn most technologies on-the-go.
- Ability to thrive in an ambiguous environment with a high degree of autonomy.
- Some Ruby (Rails) or Python experience
- Some GraphQL or Postgres experience
- Knowledge of the JAMSTACK
- Automated testing experience